Dec 4 2013
If you have an iPhone and type in a language other than the main language setup on the phone, you can ad keyboards to type in that language. This will make auto type work correctly in that language as you type.
– On your iPhone got to General settings.
– In General Settings click Keyboard
– In the Keyboard options list you will find an option to ad a keyboard.
– Ad the keyboard/s of the additional language/s you type in.
When you type on the iPhone keyboard note the little globe icon on the bottom left.
– Click and hold the little globe icon to select the language that you want to type in.
Presto! auto type is tamed.